Sunday 17 October 2010

I cannot believe that it is October already! The summer has gone, even though it feels like I have only just returned from my holidays.
I spent most of September with my husband. That is something out of the ordinary, as we live in separate countries most of the time! Richard's job is based in Italy and involves a lot of travelling to the Middle East. So to spend more than a weekend in each others company was something of a novelty.
We enjoyed a relaxing cruise on the Mediterranean, a cruise that coincided with our 30th wedding anniversary. Our marriage has not always been plain sailing and sometimes the seas were particularly choppy, but we have managed to keep afloat. (Sorry, I know awful!!)
My Christian journey has not always been plain sailing either, but I have weathered the storms so far. Thank you God for the many blessings in my life. May I always be as faithful to you as you have been to me.